We’ll resume our social media mini-series next week, today I wanted to share with you my monthly goals for June (as I’m still too much of a chicken to share financial reports) for my blog. And if you are also working on goals for the month, please feel free to share them in the comments! I love to see what fellow bloggers are working towards.
Monthly Traffic Goals:
* Increase organic traffic by 25%
* Increase Pinterest traffic by 30%
* Increase Google+ traffic by 30%
* Increase Reddit traffic by 30%
* Continue to work on keywords and longtail keywords according to Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
* Continue to pin consistently and re-pin others
* Continue to post consistently and participate in communities
* Continue to share and share others, vote, and comment
Monthly Content Goals
* Finish the traffic mini-series for Baby Steps to Blogging
* Start the Mommy Camp for Toddlers series in School with Squeaker
* Post weekly for the Autism and Afterschooling series
* Post one recipe a week
* Create landing pages for keywords
* Work on printable packs for the blog
Sponsored Post Goals
* Finish drafts for the three sponsored posts that I have lined up for June
* Finish drafts for reviews
* Keep myself flexible enough in case a new opportunity comes along
Those are my goals for June, so far. I will probably edit this as I keep thinking of others that I really need to get done. To help me with these goals, I set weekly goals (one or two things that I know I can get done during the week) and daily goals.
Yes, it may sound like a lot but it really does pay off in the long run.
Goal setting, for me, helps me keep things in perspective and makes them more achievable by breaking them down into steps.
Do you set monthly blogging goals?
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Home Maintenance Checklist! - April 9, 2021