With 4th of July coming up, I wanted to start posting some fun ideas and ways to celebrate. One of those ways is with a fun collection of patriotic hairstyles for kids. Most of the hairstyles are for girls, but I also found one for boys!
Whether it’s for 4th of July or any day that you feel like adding a little red, white, and blue to your child’s hair (or your own hair!), this collection of 16 patriotic hairstyles is for you!
The 4th of July is such a fun time of the year. Usually filled with parades, picnics, barbeques, and of course- fireworks. There’s nothing quite like the 4th of July celebrations.
And you can add a little of that red, white, and blue with these patriotic hairstyles.
For the boy/young man in your life, try this Patriotic fauxhawk from Locks and Locks of Hairstyles. I had hoped to find more but this was all I could come up with for now. Hopefully we’ll be able to expand on this for next year.
And now, here’s the collection of hairstyles for girls. You’ll see quite a few variations on the star braids and most of these fun hairstyles use ribbons to complete the red, white, and blue effect. I’m also including a few videos with instructions for you.
Patriotic Hairstyle Ideas for Girls
- Patriotic Ribbon Cornrows from Princess Hairstyles
- Fun and Pretty Patriotic Styles from Locks and Locks of Hairstyles
- 4th of July Hairstyle Twists from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- Twist Braid Star from Princess Hairstyles
- Woven Ribbon Headband from Princess Hairstyles
- Ribbons and Twists from Princess Hairstyles
- French Braids and Ribbons from Princess Hairstyles
- Colorful Fishtail Braid from Princess Hairstyles
- Twisted Star Fireworks from Princess Hairstyles
- 3 Patriotic Hairstyles from Babes in Hairland
And here are three more hairstyles, two with helpful video tutorials:
4th of July Braid from Locks and Locks of Hairstyles
Patriotic Ladder Braid from Babes in Hairland
I hope you find something that you like!
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How To Maintain Your Happiness As A Working Parent - June 11, 2021