As a work at home mom, time management tends to be my enemy. I am notorious for skipping lunch when I don’t work through lunch. Sound familiar? If this describes you too, I want to share these super simple lunch hacks for the busy work at home mom.. This is a sponsored blog post; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Tai Pei Food to review this product.
Let’s face it, while my child will happily get by with mac & cheese every day for lunch? I like to mix it up a bit. But, sometimes my options are slightly limited. I already mentioned that time management struggle, right?
Here’s what tends to happen:
- After getting the child situated in the morning, I’ll settle in for my first work block.
- When she starts to request lunch, I’ll realize that I should probably have something more than a cup or two of coffee.
- After making her lunch, I’ll sit back down at the desk with all of my well intended plans to take a break thrown out the proverbial window.
- sometime around the mid-afternoon, I may realize that it’s time to eat.
Terrible. And definitely not the example that I want to set for my daughter.
I mean, if I was working in a job outside of the home, I would take a lunch break.
So why shouldn’t I do the same at home?
What can I do to combat this?
I love the convenience of frozen meals but finding ones that are appetizing? That has been a struggle!
Thankfully, there’s Tai Pei Asian Food — this busy work at home mom’s super simple lunch hack alternative. Portioned perfectly, Tai Pei Asian Food features 10 delicious entree and appetizer selections. There are no artificial flavors, preservatives, colors and that is huge for me as I have been searching for that in a frozen meal.
And if you don’t believe me, just take a look at this deliciousness:
If I didn’t know that I heated this up in the microwave, I would have thought I had made it myself.
If you would be interested in trying Tai Pei, check out their website and this handy locator.
How do you accommodate for your lunch break as a busy work at home mom?
My #1 tip and super simple lunch hack?
Keep your freezer stocked with Tai Pei Asian food. And lunch will never be an issue again.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- What I Wish You Knew About Parenting a Non-verbal Autistic Child - November 30, 2018