Have a Seuss Inspired Day
With three free printable quotes and a fun Round Up
March 2nd is Dr. Seuss’ birthday and is also marked as Read Across America day. You can grab free printables from Seussville to have a Seuss inspired day and I’m also happy to share with you a few of my favorite Seuss inspired posts from across the blogosphere. Dr. Seuss is a theme that we’ll definitely include in Tot School and homeschool preschool (perhaps beyond, if we continue with formal homeschooling). I think that there’s a lot of fun to be had with any Dr. Seuss book. I’m also sharing with you a few printable Dr. Seuss quotes. I anticipate having more to share on March 2nd, but for now, the three will do.
First, let’s get to those Seuss inspired activities!
- From Artsy Momma a Horton inspired craft
- From Fun Handprint Art, a Ten Apples Up on Top craft
- From Parenting Chaos, Building Math Foundations
- From Summer Scraps, Dr. Seuss Cupcakes
- From This Girl’s Life Blog, a Fox in Socks craft
- From EdSnapshots, A Low Stress Dr. Seuss Celebration
- From 3 Dinosaurs, Dr. Seuss ABC inspired Gross Motor Game
- From Something2Offer, Dr. Seuss Style Tot Trays
- From Living Montessori Now, Dr. Seuss with a Touch of Montessori
- From Growing Book by Book, Red Fish, Blue Fish Activity
- From Coffee Cup and Crayons, a Hop on Pop game
- From Edventures with Kids, Dr. Seuss Books and Games that Encourage Creativity
- From This Reading Mama, a Dr. Seuss Cut It Out Printable Pack
- From Creekside Learning, Wacky Wednesday Inspired Activities
- From Artsy Craftsy Mom, One Fish, Two Fish Origami Craft
- From Mom with a Lesson Plan, There’s a Wocket in My Pocket activities
- From Mom Endeavors, Dr. Seuss Shape Activities
- From Learn, Play, Imagine, Prewriting Practice and Sensory Play
- From Lalymom, Dr. Seuss Inspired Slime
- From Inspiration Laboratories, Truffula Tree Math
- From Little Bins for Little Hands, Dr. Seuss Sensory Bin
- From Inspiration Laboratories, Counting with Yertle the Turtle
- From the Chaos and the Clutter, a Dr. Seuss Inspired Party
Though I’m unsure if we’ll get to any of these this year, either with Squeaker or in Sweet B’s afterschooling, this is a great list to get started with for a Seuss inspired day.
>>>> Download Here <<<<
>>>> Download Here <<<<
>>>> Download Here <<<<
* Backgrounds and tree graphic used in these printables are from Pretty Grafik Design
Do you have a favorite Dr. Seuss book? Are you planning on doing anything special for Read Across America Day or Dr. Seuss’ birthday? If you have a suggestion for a Dr. Seuss quote that you’d like made into a printable, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Need more ideas to have a Seuss inspired day? Check out my Pinterest board!
Follow Just Another Mom’s board Seusstastic on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- Kitchen Design Tips That Prioritize The Senses - May 27, 2023
This is such a fun idea! We will be having Dr. Seuss snacks and doing crafts throughout the month of March in celebration.
This is a wonderful idea! Dr. Seuss books were the first books I read as a child that really opened up my mind. He made such wonderful worlds for kids!
These are great Dr Seuss ideas. I grew up reading all the Dr Seuss books. My kids loved them as well.
I love the quote “why fit in when you were born to stand out” but I didn’t know it was a Seuss quote!
I love Dr. Seuss! These are some great activities. I’ll have to try some of these out with my girls. Thank you for sharing.
What a great idea! So cute! I loved the Suess books as a kid and I need to get the collection for my kiddos!
We love Dr. Seuss in our house! It is one of my daughter’s faves for bedtime stories!
My kids LOVE Dr Seuss. We usually make crafts and eat related snacks. This is a great list of activities
I don’t have a favorite Seuss book, I like almost all of them and my kids love them all too. We have lots of activities every year in March since the school the kids go to have a principal who’s a huge fan!
These printables are great! The quotes are really relateable. Dr. Seuss really was one of a kind!
Thank you so much for sharing. I’ve been gathering fun things to do during spring break with the kids. This will keep them buggas busy :).
This is a great post for Moms and teachers to use! And, especially for St Patrick’s day and snow times
We’ve been reading a Suess book a night. We’re working up to the big day!
I loved Dr. Seuss growing up. He was my favorite. I still enjoy his books. I think my mom still has all my old ones. I have some of kiddos packed away. Green Eggs and Ham is always available though as that’s a St. Patrick Day tradition.
I want to print these for my little niece. I love Dr. Seuss and my kids always loved Dr. Seuss too! Very cute! Thanks! 🙂
I think Green Egg and Ham is my favorite Dr . SEUSS book. I love the idea of green eggs. As a little kids it’s hilarious.
I love Dr Seuss books!! I love that after all this time his books are still popular with the kids.
I love Dr. Seuss. Oh the Places You’ll Go is still a favorite of mine and I give it to graduates all the time.
What wonderful printouts, and a great collection of blog posts to read. Thank you for sharing them all with fellow readers like myself. I may have to check a few of those out. I love Dr. Seuss.
I totally forgot this was in March! Thanks for the reminder, these are great.
We grew up loving all things Seuss. These are wonderful downloads and quite the group effort. 🙂
Omg what fabulous dr Seuss ideas!!! My daughter is finally getting to the age where she knows these stories 🙂
Happy Seuss day! I am loving these quotes. I made a Green Eggs and Ham craft to celebrate!
These printables are super cute. Perfect for my kids walls.
these will be great fun any time of the year! thank you for putting them together for us!