In preparation for St. Patrick’s Day, I’m getting a few fun posts together for you. Aside from this one, we’ll also have crafts, a book list for kids, our St. Patrick’s Day printable packs and quotes, and a few sensory themed ideas for St. Patrick’s Day. I’ve already posted two easy St. Patrick’s Day art ideas and I’ll probably have a few more St. Patrick’s Day related things for the Autism and Afterschooling series next week.
So, let’s get this started with family friendly St. Patrick’s Day Recipes!
I’ve searched the blogosphere for my favorites to share with you. And did you know that Corned Beef and Cabbage is an Irish-American tradition and not an Irish tradition? I love corned beef and cabbage, and eventually I’ll share our own method for making that (along with a tasty recipe for that leftover corned beef!). This recipe round up also includes a few green colored foods, desserts and beverages for variety.
30+ St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Leprechaun Cookies from We Know Stuff (featured in the collage)
- Green Velvet Dipped Cupcakes from Snappy Gourmet (featured in the collage)
- Pistachio Gelato from Bless This Mess Please (featured in the collage)
- Green & White Chocolate Chip Cookies from Practical Mommy (featured in the collage)
- Irish Cheddar, Chicken, Potato, and Leek Pizza from Farm Fresh Eats (featured in the collage)
- Guiness Bread from Mom Foodie (featured in the collage)
- Rainbow Pancakes from Meaningful Mama
- Colcannon from Mom Foodie (featured in the collage)
- Walnut Crusted Salmon with Guiness Reduction from Mom Foodie
- St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix from A Mom’s Take
- Crockpot Irish Lamb Stew from Crockpot Ladies
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Buttercream Icing from Midget Momma
- Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake from Midget Momma
- Leprechaun Bark from Better in Bulk
- Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream from Lavende and Lemonade
- Parisian Sweet Pea Soup from Lavende and Lemonade
- Crockpot Irish Stew and Irish Soda Bread from Better in Bulk
- Easy Peasy Shepherd’s Pie from Mooshu Jenne
- Irish Soda Bread from We Know Stuff
- Irish Beer Bread from We Know Stuff
- Roasted Cabbage with Lemon from Kayln’s Kitchen
- Guiness Beef Stew from Family, Food, and Travel
- New England Boiled Dinner from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Spinach, Leek and Potato Soup from All Four Burners (featured in the collage)
- Green Pizza from Hello Little Home
- Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Frappucino from Sweep Tight
- Green Apple Smoothie from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispie Treats from Texas Type A Mom
- Creamy Baked Avocado Pasta from Just Us Four Blog
- Avocado Pesto Pasta from Love to Be in the Kitchen
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Squares from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Chocolate Guiness Cupcakes from Mom Foodie
- Irish Cream Fudge from Femme Fraiche
- Best Irish Cream Cake from Musings of a SAHM (featured in the collage)
- Grashopper Fudge from Mama Loves Food
Personally, I could eat Irish soda bread all day long, but I’d take a break for the Irish Lamb stew. Might have to talk to Kyle about our menu for St. Patrick’s Day.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- Kitchen Design Tips That Prioritize The Senses - May 27, 2023
These recipes sound great. I can’t wait to make the Easy Peasy Shepherd’s Pie. I LOVE Shepherd’s pie.
Oh yum! These all sound tasty. I’m going to make the avocado pesto pasta first!
There are a ton of great recipes here. There are so many that I want to try. That Guiness Bread sounds awesome.
The cookies looks tempting, I am sure my son would love that! St. Patrick recipes are fun to make with kids!
Such a wonderful ideas and recipes, my favorite one is the White Chocolate Chips Cookies. Thanks for sharing 😀
I love shepards pie.. i have not had it in a very long time.. Maybe this is something i need to find again and enjoy.
Wow, lots of fun recipes to make. I love cooking and baking, and I’m always looking for recipes to add to my collection. Thank you for sharing them.
These look like really awesome recipes! I will for sure have to try some of these! I love Irish Soda Bread!
Great recipe round up! My family loves celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, especially as close as we are to Savannah. They have a HUGE parade!
So many amazing recipes, i have no idea where I would start; these are great!
There are a bunch of recipes I want to try here! I’ve been dying for a good Irish soda bread recipe!
So excited for St. Patrick’s Parade in NY! My favorite parade in the city! Gonna make some of these recipes!
Number 5 and 2 and a lot of the others look soooo good. Def gonna have to make some of these. 🙂
You had me at Green Velvet Dipped Cupcakes!! I love holiday themed recipes and I can’t wait to check out your list!!
Thank you so much for this round up of St. Paddy’s Day treats! Love it! I definitely could use a lot of recipes for this day 🙂
What a great list of recipes, I would love to try Irish Soda Bread! Sounds delicious
You got a great list of recipes. Will definitely check them out and try some.I love trying new recipes.
I am part Irish and there is nothing better than a piping hot bowl of Irish Stew with some Irish soda bead on the side!
So many great recipes ~ thank you! I’ll definitely be trying out quite a few with my family.
This is a great round up, so much deliciousness. You forgot the avocado!!
What a wonderful recipe? I’d love to try at home thanks for this.
There are so many wonderful recipes, but the Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream has won my heart! I love, love matcha green tea.
You’ve got a lot of great links there. i’d like to try the roasted cabbage with lemon.
I love St. Patrick’s Day just because there’s so much fun food to make! These are all great recipes, thanks for sharing!
These are so awesome St. Patrick’s Day recipes indeed. I will have to try the Irish Cream fudge and the Grasshopper fudge. Yummy!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
What great recipes. This is a good selection – thanks for rounding them up and putting it into one place.
Mint is my favorite so I love this time of year. SO many amazing minty chocolate recipes!
I love how you gathered 30 different recipes for this post. I love cupcakes and any dessert treats so I’m heading for those first. 🙂