If you’re looking for hands-on sensory friendly Easter ideas for autism, here are some of the best including sensory bins and slime.
Hands-On Easter Sensory Ideas for Autism
If you are trying to meet your child’s tactile needs, try a hands-on sensory idea like one of these Easter Slime Recipes or this Easter egg sensory play activity. Another fun idea to try is Easter basket sensory soup or Easter egg shaving cream sensory play or making a batch of Easter slime for sensory play with plastic eggs.
For hands-on input, it’s really hard to beat a sensory bin — we especially love adapting them for my daughter’s PICA issues:
We especially love these ideas:
- Easy Easter Sensory Bin from Crafts on Sea
- Easter Sensory Bin from Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
- Easter Egg Hunt Sensory Bin from Mama, Papa, Bubba
- Easter Sensory Bin from Gift of Curiousity
- Easter Bunny Sensory Bin from And Next Comes L
- Easter Sensory Bin from Fantastic, Fun, and Learning
- Christ Centered Easter Sensory Bin from The Chaos and the Clutter
- Easter Sensory Bin for Preschool from Pre-K Pages
- Matching Easter Eggs Sensory Bin from Life Over Cs
- Easter Sensory Tub from Simple Fun for Kids
- Easter Egg Hunt Sensory Bin from Life Over Cs
- Easy Easter Sensory Bin from There’s Just One Mommy
- Easter Water Bead Sensory Bin from 3 Dinosaurs
- Easter Egg Sensory Bin from Crafts on Sea
Visual and Auditory Easter Sensory Ideas
When it comes to incorporating visual and auditory sensory play, you can’t go wrong with these Easter Egg sound shakers or with this Easter Sensory bottle. Fizzy Easter Eggs are a simple and low-mess sensory activity and you can involve your kids with egg decorating with this Marbled Easter Eggs Sensory activity.
All of these sensory friendly Easter ideas can easily be adapted for a classroom, Sunday school, or daycare setting. Simply adjust the amount of supplies needed or create a fun Easter weekend or Easter break themed camp.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How To Cope with Emotional Stress While Caring for a Newborn - September 20, 2023