Even though Squeaker’s hair is just long enough for pigtails, we have experimented with tiered ponytails and she seems to be okay with that. Granted, I can only get two tiers before her hair starts to look a little funny on the bottom and I don’t think she likes it very much either. Most of the time, though, she’s just happy to have her “pretty” and be done for the day. Still, I want to make sure that we have plenty of ideas to fall back on, so in addition to the original toddler hairstyles for girls here are are 20 more toddler hairstyles for girls. I think one of the most important things about doing her hair, even if it is simple pigtails, is to get her used to having her hair done.
These looks are all super cute and most of them are fairly easy to do. Hopefully your toddler has the patience to sit while you style her hair. If not, then maybe consider a fun toy or book that she can only have while you’re doing her hair. That way it becomes special to just hair time.
20 More Toddler Hairstyles for Girls
- Cute Twistback via Cute Girls Hairstyles
- Hairstyles for Wispy Haired Toddlers via Twist Me Pretty
- Bobby Pin Rolls (with a video!) via Pretty Hair is Fun
- How to do a Wrapped Headband (with a video!) via Pretty Hair is Fun
- Baby Square Knots via Babes in Hairland
- Double Stuffed Buns via Pretty Hair is Fun
- Linky Pigtails via Girlydo Hairstyles
- Baby Cornrows via Babes in Hairland
- Mini French Braids via Pretty Hair is Fun
- Baby Rope Braid into Baby Ponytail via Babes in Hairland
- Natural Waves via Girlydo Hairstyles
- Pull through Baby Pigtails via Babes in Hairland
- Simple Twist via Girlydo Hairstyles
- Rope Braid Hairstyle via Babes in Hairland
- Row of 3 Ponytails via Babes in Hairland
Which of the above toddler hairstyles for girls was your favorite?
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- 4 Ways To Bring Youthful Energy Back To Your Property - February 20, 2024