This post was sponsored by Diapers.com as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I think it bears repeating; I love shopping online. And this is coming from a person who generally cannot stand shopping. Yes, I’m a female and perhaps I’m breaking a mold or swaying from the norm. But I really do not like going shopping. Unless it’s for books or craft supplies.
But I digress.
I like shopping online because I don’t have to leave my home, I can do comparison shopping, and it’s even better when I can find everything that I’m looking for in one stop. The convenience of a shopping mall but all online; I’ll take it.
One of my new favorite places to do this is diapers.com but don’t let that fool you because you can get more than just diapers from there. From your every day basics, to nursery decorations, to toys; diapers.com has everything that the new mom (or experienced mom) needs.
With diapers.com, you also get the convenience of 1-2 day shipping and orders over $49 qualify for free shipping.
If you’re a new diapers.com customer, be sure to take advantage of these special savings!
- First order: 20% off your order* plus extra $5 off with a case of diapers
- Enter code: TRYUSLOVEUS
- Second order: Get 10% off your entire second order**
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- *Excludes diapers, wipes and formula. Brand exclusions apply. Max. discount $35. To redeem enter code TRYUSLOVEUS. Offer subject to change and cancellation.
- **Discount will auto-apply in about 24 hours to use on second order. Brand exclusions apply. Max discount $50. Offer subject to change and cancellation.
So what did I get with this shopping trip on diapers.com? Well, aside from diapers for Squeaker, I bought a few things for our home preschool program.
Those are a few things that I had meant to get and have had my eye on for awhile. So when I found them on diapers.com, I figured I might as well get them to go along with the new diapers.
Shopping on diapers.com was so easy!
And they really do have just about everything that you might need!
Maybe next time I’ll get some clothes when we get more diapers.
Have you ever shopped at diapers.com? What did you get?
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- A Guide to Shifting Your Office to an At-Home Office - July 22, 2021