I have expressed my adoration and love for Pampers in the past. They were my preferred brand of diaper for Sweet B and they are my preferred brand of diaper for Squeaker. I tried to get into cloth diapers but I just couldn’t do it. I’ve tried other brands and always find myself going back to Pampers. With Squeaker, we started with Swaddlers and then switched between Baby Dry and Cruisers. Currently, Squeaker is in Cruisers and they are the ideal diaper to keep up with her.
They provide the best fit for her, they’re a great value, and they have adorable characters that she easily recognizes. They keep her dry overnight and comfortable.
Whether she’s walking around in mommy’s sandals or dancing to music, she’s in Cruisers.
There’s no sag in her diapers and she’s far more comfortable this way. This is also great when we’re out and about running errands, I don’t have to stop quite as frequently to change her diaper.
She can dance around freely, work on art projects, “chase” mommy around the house, build towers, and just be a busy toddler. I love them because she can do all of this for longer periods of time because I know she’s staying dry and comfortable in her Cruisers.
Squeaker also has mommy’s sensitive skin, so it’s great to know that Pampers doesn’t irritate her or leave a rash like some of the brands that we’ve tried in the past.
Another thing that I love about Pampers? Buying them at Target.
But why should you try Pampers Cruisers?
- New! Extra Absorb Channels help distribute wetness evenly
- Stays Drier and doesn’t Sag like ordinary diapers* *based on size 4 vs. leading value brand
- Pampers’ best fit and protection
And did you know that when you purchase Pampers at Target, you can take advantage of these awesome deals?
- August 30 – September 5, Buy 2 Pampers Giant Packs Get $10 Gift Card
- Giant Packs include: Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Swaddlers diapers and both offers will be available in store and online
What brand of diapers have you used for your children?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- Fine Motor and Sensory Nature Based Color Matching Game - August 18, 2019