Welcome to a new(ish) addition to Just Another Mom! As you’ve seen in the past, Squeaker has helped me out with reviews before. Mostly with books, but now we’re expanding a bit into the realm of toys. So, any review that’s specifically about toys that she’s participated in, will be in Squeaker’s Review Corner. For our very first post in this category, I am so thrilled to talk to you about our experience with the VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels RC Racetrack.
Squeaker honed in on this the day we got it, mostly on the race car so I wasn’t sure if she would enjoy playing with the whole set. Of course that was also dependent on mommy getting said set together properly…. which I didn’t but she still had fun with it!
First, the frustrating part for me was figuring out the directions. I like things labeled and clear. And because my eyesight is starting to fail me more lately, I like larger print. But, that aside, I got my guidance from the box. I’ll give this another try as there are a few suggested assembly options.
I still got it mostly together and it was functional. Which was good enough for Squeaker because she was really starting to get impatient with me while I was putting this together.
But, for every second of frustration experienced putting it together… it was entirely worth it.
Forgive the blurriness but she would not stand still.
From imaginative play that expands creativity to toys that develop crucial motor skills, kid’s play can be a time when learning and fun go hand in hand!
VTech’s Go! Go! Smart line lets little ones discover cause-and-effect learning as they engage in imaginative role play and develop fine motor skills with help from fun, friendly vehicles, animals and figures.
The Go! Go! Smart ranges each feature colorful, interactive playsets includes a variety of track pieces that easily snap together and connect to other playsets in the lines. For even more excitement, SmartPoint® vehicles, animals and figures can be placed on SmartPoint locations found throughout the playsets. They will respond with phrases, music and lights while teaching cause and effect, first words, letters and more. The sets and characters are completely interactive and ready to fuel your child’s creativity!
· For the first time, the growing collection of Go! Go! Smart Wheels includes remote control vehicles and advanced mechanical play.
· Zip around the Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate RC Speedway, and speed through four action zones and over nine SmartPoint locations using the steering wheel-shaped remote control for an exciting interactive experience with the RC SmartPoint® Racer!
· The speedway is 4.5 feet of interchangeable tracks and features a stunt ramp, elevator, movable gears, starting flags and track switches that are all triggered by the RC race car.
· Ralph and his race car entertain your little one with a light-up driver button that activates playful music and fun sounds. He also teaches the letter “R” and the vehicle’s name.
· Get another RC SmartPoint Racer (sold separately) and race a friend!
· The speedway joins the existing Go! Go! Smart Wheels collection, giving kids more than 35 playsets and vehicles to connect and expand the world.
· Ages 1 – 5 years; $59.99
All in all, this toy is 100% Squeaker approved and sure to be a hit for years to come.
I was provided with complimentary product to facilitate this review and post. All opinions are 100% mine alone.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- The Contractors You’ll Need to Help You Build a House - January 27, 2023