Running late? Alarm not go off? Hit the snooze button one too many times? If you’re in need of quick and easy hairstyles for girls I’ve gathered close to 50 just for you! Try these easy and quick hairstyles for back to school on those mornings when you just need to get out of the house and go. Or, if you’re like me and need inspiration, these quick and easy hairstyles are a great starting point for the hair challenged.
Many of these easy and quick hairstyle ideas are perfect for the beginning hair stylist. With Sweet B, she never really had the patience to let me do anything with her hair. So as Squeaker gets older, I need to start working on my hair skills.
I don’t know where to start!
Once her hair is long enough, we’ll be experimenting with a few of these quick and easy hairstyle ideas.
- DIY Half Up Bun from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- 1 Minute Knotted Hairstyle from Babes in Hairland
- Braid Headband with a Side Ponytail from Hairdresser on Fire
- Runway Ready Low Ponytail from Lulus
- Tuck and Cover from My Soul is the Sky
- Quick and Easy Braid with a Twist from Princess Hairstyles
- Updo Fan Bun from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- Quick and Easy Hairstyles for School from Top Hairstyle Tips
3 Cute Hairstyles Under 3 Minutes
- 6 Lazy Hairstyles from Makeup Wearables
- Mixed Braids and Messy Bun from Missy Sue
- Quick and Easy Bohemian Hairstyle from Babes in Hairland
- Waffle Cone Ponytail from Princess Hairstyles
- Dutch Accent Ponytail from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
4 Cute Braid Styles
- Braid and Bun Updo from Missy Sue
- Braid Wrapped Messy Bun from Princess Hairstyles
- Triple Knot Accents from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- Low Ponytail from the Lulus
- Braid into a Braid from Babes in Hairland
Quick and easy Hairstyles (for when you don’t have the time)
- Triple Bun Half Updo from The Beauty Department
- Criss Cross Twists from Princess Hairstyles
- Double Flip Under Accents from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- Half Up Ponies with a Messy Bun from Babes in Hairland
- Fishtail Braid from Princess Hairstyles
4 EASY Back to School Hairstyles
- Chain Link Braids from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- Double Bow Hairstyle from Princess Hairstyles
- 3 Pencil Bun Ideas from Cute Hairstyles for Girls
- Twisted Knot from Princess Hairstyles
10 EASY School Hairstyles
What do you think of this quick and easy hairstyles for girls?
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share it on Twitter or Pin it for later.
And for more hairstyle ideas for girls, follow Just Another Mom on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How to Winter-Proof your Home (And What Could Happen If You Don’t) - November 12, 2019