Welcome to the Autism Family Life Podcast – a part of Kori at Home. Bringing you all things autism, family, and life – in 30 minutes or less.
I am super excited about this podcast and Vlog adventure.
Find the latest episodes here:
Autism Family Life: Season 1 Shows
Season 1- April 2019-?
- Episode 1: The Initial Autism Diagnosis
- Episode 2: How to Support Parents of Autistic Children
- Episode 3: One of the Biggest Lies I Used to Tell Myself
- Episode 4: Handling the Mom Guilt
- Episode 5: Building Your Support Network
- Episode 6: Dear Mom Who is Afraid to Leave Her House
- Episode 7: What to Do When You’re Having a Mental or Emotional Breakdown
- Episode 8: Breaking Free from the Supermom Syndrome
- Episode 9: What Will Happen to My Autistic Child When I Die?
- Episode 10: Reclaiming Your Sense of Self-Worth as a Stay at Home Mom
- Episode 11: Autism and Puberty
- Episode 12: How to Handle Caregiver Burnout
- Episode 13: How to Deal with Special Needs Parent Depression
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- Shape Recognition Worksheet for Children with Autism - July 22, 2019