For day 4 of 14 Days of Valentines, I wanted to share a few of my top picks for desserts. There are hundreds, if not thousands out there but these really stood out to me for a variety of reasons. I’m sharing 28 delicious Valentine’s Day desserts with you today, but, just like the dishes and drinks– don’t feel as though you have to limit yourself to just Valentine’s Day. You could also prepare these for an anniversary, for a birthday, date night in, or any day of the year that you want to make more special. I’ll have a more kid friendly version (featuring more cookies, brownies, and treats) next week.
[Tweet “20+ Delicious Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes”]
Personally, I wouldn’t mind any of these on any day of the year… but that might just be me. I’m always looking for ways to satisfy my sweet tooth and I have been known to have dessert for breakfast. In my defense, it was pumpkin cheesecake so I was technically getting my major food groups in (dairy, fruit, grains) so it was quasi-healthy.
- Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake from Simply Stacie
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Cups from Barbara Bakes
- Love Heart Meringues from In the Playroom
- Puff Pastry Valentine Dessert from Crafting in the Rain
- Cream Cheese Rocky Road Fudge from Mommy Enterprises
- Raspberry Truffle Brownies from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberries from Upstate Ramblings
- Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Twix Parfait from Just Us Four
- Red Velvet Cookies from Simplee Thrifty
- Easy Valentine’s Day Bark from Formula Mom
- Perfect Macarons from Saving With Shellie
- Berry Cream Tarts from Hello Little Home
- Strawberry and Cream Crepes from Hello Little Home
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars from Bless This Mess
- Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge from Midget Mamma
- Gluten Free Chocolate Truffle Heart Cakes from Baking and Boys
- Chocolate Mousse Cake from Taste’s Better from Scratch
- Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge from A Mom’s Take
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake from A Mom’s Take
- Valentine’s Day Macarons from This Mom Loves
- Romantic Red Velvet Trifle from Arlington Mommy
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries from Mamma Buzz
- Homemade Pink Truffles from Club Chica Circle
- Strawberry Valentine’s Cake from Mom Endeavors
- Mini Cherry Cheesecake from Thrifty Couple
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Frugal Mom
- The Perfect Cake to Make if You’re Not A Baker from I Love Chocolate
Are there any special desserts that you like to make or enjoy? Personally, I’m a huge fan of Tiramisu any day of the year and I have yet to meet a piece that I don’t like.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- Kitchen Design Tips That Prioritize The Senses - May 27, 2023
Strawberry swirl cheesecake. Mmmm… Thanks so much for sharing all of these delicious nom noms!
All of these look great! I love making Valentine recipes with my daughters. We’ll have to try some of these ones out. Thanks for posting!
I’m totally craving sweets right now!! lol! Could I add one to the list?
I LOVE Strawberries! Valentine’s Day is great since they are in so many desserts! These look so tasty!
Cranberry white chocolate fudge? Yes please! That sounds so good. I’m going to have to check all of these out!
Wow what a big list! i think we would to eat them all at once!
Anything with strawberries is what I love for valentine’s day. It is a trademark food for this holiday in my house.
So many delicious options! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, so I love that so many “romantic” desserts have them!
This is an awesome list of V-day treats and it will most likely save me when I try to look for the perfect thing to make for my loved ones. Thank you for sharing! 🙂
These are some fabulous Valentine’s day ideas! I’m going to have to try some of them!
Valentine’s Day is such a welcome break from New Year’s diets! Bring on the sweets! 🙂 Love this round up.
My favorite thing about Valentine’s Day is definitely the sweets. I will be checking out these recipes.
The Romantic Red Velvet Trifle caught my eye. They all look wonderful.
That’s cute idea!! Those deserts looks sweet and tasty! I really love it.
There are so many desserts, I have no idea which of these I’d choose to try first!
Wow! These are really amazing desserts! I wanted to make something special for Valentines Day!
Hun you had me at desserts and I am already salivating, I am a sucker for desserts big time
I want to make the Chocolate Mousse Cake! It sounds so yummy and I know my husband would love for me to make this for Valentine’s Day! These are such awesome recipes to try out. Thanks for sharing!
Everything looks so delicious. I am going to have to make sure to try and make some of these ideas.
I want to say strawberry cream crepes but I am intimidated by making crepes…and I’m Canadian…pft. No really. They intimidate me and their thinness. I’ll leave it up to the pros.
I’d love to try each and every one of those. They all look so delicious and tasty.
Ooh fun list! I love Valentines Day anything! It’s one of my favorite holidays 🙂
Every one of these look so good. I will be trying some of these out, if not for Valentines then another day. Thank you for sharing
I’m thinking cranberry white chocolate fudge sounds good today. Headed over to give it a look. 🙂
These all look soo good and soo cute! I love how they’re made in hearts for valentines day! The no bake strawberry cheesecake looks soo good!
These all sound like amazing recipes to try. The first on my list will have to be the Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars.
Cheesecake and chocolate recipes are too good to be used for one day a year, i look forward to trying a bunch of these goodies.
I rarely make dessert at home, but when we’re out I’ll occasionally order it. Creme brulee and light chocolate mousse top the list of my favorites.
Not sure what we are doing this Valentine’s Day but I sure would love to eat some of those yummy deserts!
That is quite of an impressive round-up! I’m not really big on sweets, but I have a soft spot for cheesecake.
These Valentine recipes look incredible. I WISH someone would deliver them to me! lol. But, since I am the usual baker and maker around here, I guess I will trying them! Thanks for the awesome post! Diane