For day 4 of 14 Days of Valentines, I wanted to share a few of my top picks for desserts. There are hundreds, if not thousands out there but these really stood out to me for a variety of reasons. I’m sharing 28 delicious Valentine’s Day desserts with you today, but, just like the dishes and drinks– don’t feel as though you have to limit yourself to just Valentine’s Day. You could also prepare these for an anniversary, for a birthday, date night in, or any day of the year that you want to make more special. I’ll have a more kid friendly version (featuring more cookies, brownies, and treats) next week.
[Tweet “20+ Delicious Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes”]
Personally, I wouldn’t mind any of these on any day of the year… but that might just be me. I’m always looking for ways to satisfy my sweet tooth and I have been known to have dessert for breakfast. In my defense, it was pumpkin cheesecake so I was technically getting my major food groups in (dairy, fruit, grains) so it was quasi-healthy.
- Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake from Simply Stacie
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Cups from Barbara Bakes
- Love Heart Meringues from In the Playroom
- Puff Pastry Valentine Dessert from Crafting in the Rain
- Cream Cheese Rocky Road Fudge from Mommy Enterprises
- Raspberry Truffle Brownies from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberries from Upstate Ramblings
- Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Twix Parfait from Just Us Four
- Red Velvet Cookies from Simplee Thrifty
- Easy Valentine’s Day Bark from Formula Mom
- Perfect Macarons from Saving With Shellie
- Berry Cream Tarts from Hello Little Home
- Strawberry and Cream Crepes from Hello Little Home
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars from Bless This Mess
- Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge from Midget Mamma
- Gluten Free Chocolate Truffle Heart Cakes from Baking and Boys
- Chocolate Mousse Cake from Taste’s Better from Scratch
- Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge from A Mom’s Take
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake from A Mom’s Take
- Valentine’s Day Macarons from This Mom Loves
- Romantic Red Velvet Trifle from Arlington Mommy
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries from Mamma Buzz
- Homemade Pink Truffles from Club Chica Circle
- Strawberry Valentine’s Cake from Mom Endeavors
- Mini Cherry Cheesecake from Thrifty Couple
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Frugal Mom
- The Perfect Cake to Make if You’re Not A Baker from I Love Chocolate
Are there any special desserts that you like to make or enjoy? Personally, I’m a huge fan of Tiramisu any day of the year and I have yet to meet a piece that I don’t like.
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for my newsletter - and get your copy of the Autism Family Toolkit for free.