I’ve likely made mention of this on more than one occasion- I am no Martha Stewart or June Cleaver. Our house does not look it could be out of Better Homes and Gardens. It does look lived in and it is organized- to an extent. Is it an outright mess? No, of course not. But it’s not immaculate, either. Still, I know that this is an area that I look to make continuous improvements on. So that’s why I want to share easy and practical home organization and time management tips with you.
Home Organization, Decluttering, and Cleaning Tips
Clutter includes not only the physical objects in your life, but the mental and emotional. Decluttering can make a world of difference and doesn’t have to be limited to times of spring cleaning. Decluttering, for me, goes hand in hand with home organization and cleaning.
- Easy Everyday Cleaning Tips
- How to Create a Year Round Organization Plan
- Cleaning Products that You Can Make at Home
- Simple Homemade Cleaning Products
- Easy Bathroom Organization Tips
- 11 Easy Organization Tips
- Benefits of an Organized Home
- Home Organization Room by Room
- How to Create a Smarter Cleaning Schedule
- 7 Steps to Decluttering
- How Clutter Affects Your Life
- 11 Ways to Declutter Your Life for Less Stress
- 19 Ways to Organize Your Life to Organize Your Mind
- 6 Ways to Declutter Your Work Space
Productivity and Time Management Tips for Moms
Now, when it comes to this whole time management thing? A lot of it goes back to being organized. Time is a precious commodity and since we only have 24 hours (or less if you count the time that you’re sleeping) during the day; we really need to make the most of it. I’ll go into this on my coaching and consulting blog as well when it comes to finding a work/life balance.
- The Importance of Saying No
- How a To Do List Changed My Time Management Skills
- 5 Essential Tips to Overcoming Procrastination
- Mindful Time Management Tips
- 6 Simple Time Management Tips
- How to Create a Time Management Plan
- Understanding What Is Time Management?
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- When to File Your Tax Return and Determining Your Filing Status in 2020 - January 2, 2020