The Autism Family Toolkit
Are you ready to parent with confidence and less stress?
You need the Autism Family toolkit so that you can take the guesswork out of calming strategies and visual schedules.
Here’s what you’ll get inside the Autism Family Toolkit
- The Visual Schedule Starter Set
- The Calming Strategies Starter Set
- The Personal Hygiene Starter Set
- The Home Management Starter Set
So what does this mean for you?
You’re stressed, I get it — because I have been there.
There is no need to spend hours searching the internet for just the right printable.
Why listen to me?
When my daughter was diagnosed in 2003, my life changed.
She hadn’t changed.
But everything around me it seemed had changed.
I knew though, from that point on, that I had to adjust the environment around her.
Then in 2021, I received my own dual diagnosis of autism and ADHD.
As an autistic mom of an autistic individual, I know what can be.
Just imagine the possibilities...
- Setting up schedules that are easy to follow and easy to adapt
- Knowing what calming strategies will work
- Increasing independence in personal hygiene