Your requested toolkit is on it’s way to your inbox as we speak! If you are on GMAIL, be sure to check your PROMOTIONS or your SPAM tab.
Are you still overwhelmed with what to do?
- You’ve been told that you need to create routine and structure but you don’t know where to start.
- How do you set it up? What do you include? How is it really supposed to help?
- And does such a thing even exist in a way that makes sense?
Hi, I’m Kori. I’m a mom of a non-verbal autistic daughter and 16 years ago? I was asking myself those questions.
How was I really going to be able to help?
I knew virtually nothing about autism before my daughter’s diagnosis- beyond what I had seen on television or in a movie. This was before the days of the Good Doctor.
This was before the days of having something like Google or blogs at your fingertips. No one was out there really in the trenches. No one was there who could tell me what it was really going to be like.
I felt alone, isolated, and lost. I was navigating an ocean without a compass and all I could do was hope for the best.
My mind was spinning and while I knew I had to focus on the present? I was consumed with the future.
How in the world was I possibly going to be able to do anything about the future without focusing first on the present? How was I going to be able to help my daughter? How as I going to be able to help myself?
How was I going to do these things?
- Identify and Manage Behaviors…
- What? So, not only did I need to identify the behaviors, but I also needed to figure out how to help her with calming down and managing those behaviors. Yeah, okay!
- Set up a functional routine…I’d read, in numerous places, that a routine and structure was beneficial. Okay, that’s great! Now, how the heck do I do that with a non-verbal child?
- Increase her independence…See above with the non-verbal child thing. This one was incredibly frustrating because I had no clue as to what to teach her or where to start.
I couldn’t find what I was looking for…
So I made it myself.
Oh yes, after years of frustration looking for the things and trying to piece the things together on my own? I went into creation mode and made it myself.
I made it myself because I needed to know that it was going to be helpful. I made it myself because I knew what it was like to struggle. I made it myself because I knew that if I had struggled with these things? Another parent or caregiver was struggling with these things.
If I could turn back time…
I wish I’d had these things back then… because I know that it would have helped. I know that it would have turned countless sleepless nights wondering what we were going to do and how we were going to do it into a peaceful nights.
The Autism Mom Bundle
The Autism Mom Bundle is the result of my 16+ years of frustration searching for just the right products and resources. It is the result of my 16+ years of parenting experience.
- 1For Behaviors: easily keep track of behaviors, identify triggers, and implement strategies for calming a behavior.
- 2For Routines: the solid foundation you need to create a functional visual schedule for the home.
- 3For Life Skills: practical life skills made easy! Personal hygiene, community safety, learning to tell time, and learning how to recognize money.
What is the Autism Mom Bundle?
The Autism Mom Bundle is a collection of digital resources that are available instantly to you. This carefully created collection will help with:
- Behavior Management at Home
- Functional Routines and Schedules
- Community Safety Awareness
- Personal Hygiene Skills
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Kori C. Tomelden
Creator of the Autism Mom Bundle
About the Author
I’m Kori and I’m a mom of three- two adult children with special needs and a highly sensitive/gifted daughter.
I’m a work at home mom building my business to help support our family’s future.
What’s included in the bundle:
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I’m not a parent?
Though designed with parents in mind, teachers and therapists are welcomed to purchase this as well. And yes, you can use the resources with your students. Yes, you can share the resources with the families.
When will I get access?
After your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with download links. If you are using GMAIL, be sure to check your SPAM and Promotion tabs.
How long will I have access?
Lifetime! Your download links will never expire. You can download the products to as many devices as you like.
How do I use these things?
Your purchase will also include access to a video resource library showing the items in action.
P.S.: I know you have a lot of choices to make on a daily basis. But this one? This is a simple choice that will continue to bring benefits for years to come. How do I know? Because, by implementing calming strategies within our daily routine? My autistic daughter has gained independence. Her future is brighter.
Copyright – Kori at Home, LLC.