Being a parent can be tough. And trying to balance everything as a stay at home mom with young children can sometimes be downright maddening. But, as parents, we learn to do what we can with what we have. We make it work because that’s what we have to do. Likewise, what works for one mom, will not always work for another mom. For me, finding solutions has been difficult and easy.
And now, thanks to Levana, we have another solution that works and gives me peace of mind for productivity.
Now that Squeaker is finally taking one of her naps in her crib, I can have a little more hands free time to blog and get stuff done around the house. I may not be the most go-getting homemaker out there but I also know that I can’t neglect those duties as a stay at home mom. And while I’m not about to say that I can finally get my eBook finished, I can at least make the most of my time knowing that I have a third eye, so to speak, to help me out.
With the Sophia Monitor in place, I can keep an eye on Squeaker without having to be right there next to her.
Installation was super easy and I was also relieved to know that this didn’t rely on any sort of wireless network. I admit to being slightly paranoid about that, so I had been hesitant to use a baby monitor prior to this. However, with Squeaker being upstairs while she’s taking her nap, I can have my peace of mind and attempt to be productive at the same time.
After figuring out that the camera unit would rest perfectly on her changing table, I was set. It’s within the recommended distance without being too invasive. Plus, if Squeaker figured out that there was a camera in there, I’m sure she would start hamming it up the minute she realized that she was being filmed. Maybe we’ll explore that in the future but we’ll see what we see.
After waking up from her nap and realizing that I wasn’t there that moment (because I somehow lost my ability to teleport), Squeaker was none too happy. And I could both see and hear this. However, I also let her calm down for a bit and she was happily playing on her own for a few moments while I finished something up downstairs.
The handheld monitor unit comes with a stand and also has a rechargeable battery so I can take it around the house with me if I need to. For the most part though, I just keep it on my desk because I’m sure to hear her if she really needs me.
The Sophia Baby Monitor has been designed with parents in mind. Featuring user friendly controls and features including: 48 hour battery life in PEEP mode, temperature monitoring, 15ft night vision, and 500 ft ClearVu digital signal. You can also use the Sophia Monitor to talk to your baby to soothe them from a distance. Whether you’re in the room next door or elsewhere in the house, the Sophia monitor can give you the peace of mind that you need.
Why choose Levana products?
* Levana is dedicated to baby safety
– Committment to baby safety is a top priority for Levana
– Levana Movement monitors are digital and wireless
– How does Levana know what parents want? They ask for their input during product development.
– Levana focuses solely on baby monitors, allowing them to dedicate their time to perfecting their products.
* Levana allows parents to Do More
– With Levana, you have the peace of mind that your child is safe.
– Do more knowing that you have an extra eye with Levana
* Levana is one of the pioneers in High-Tech Monitors
– In 2002, Levana launched the first ever wireless handheld baby video monitor
– Levana monitors have state-of-the-art features including: Invisible LEDs, ClearVu digital wireless technology, Robust battery life, Higher frame rate, PTZ cameras, first to market with hi-res 4.3″ LCD screens
– Levana has one of the only wireless movement monitors on the market.
You can purchase the Sophia baby monitor from Levana
And don’t forget to enter this amazing giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Levana. The opinions and text are all mine.