With holiday season well under way, there are certain items that I always like to have on hand. Both for when we have company over and for every day use. I also like to stock up on certain things so we have them on hand throughout the winter. And well, there are just some things that you can’t have enough of , you know? So just what are those things? Toilet paper, paper towels, and tissue paper. We can never have enough on hand, and it’s especially important to have plenty in stock when we have guests.
I try to keep Kleenex brand tissue around because it’s what I’ve grown up with. And now, as a mom, I’ve always been able to find great deal for Kleenex brand tissue. And have you seen their new design?
- Kleenex® Perfect Fit* Facial Tissue is the perfect mix of substance and style. The new slim canister is ideal for any small or on-the-go space, and available in a variety of patterns that fit seamlessly into any room.
- Designed to never be in the way, Kleenex® Perfect Fit Facial Tissue makes tissues readily available because in moments of care, one soft Kleenex tissue is all you need.
I can stick these handy canisters anywhere and they don’t take up much space at all. One place that I always need to have tissues on hand, is my desk.
With it’s corner location in the dining room, having tissue on the desk means that anyone can grab a tissue when they need it.
Another location that I keep tissue is in the living room:
Guests pass by this spot when they enter the house and because it’s right near the stairs, everyone in the household passes by this spot on a regular basis.
Other ways that we prepare for the holidays and in general, is to stock up on toilet paper. We prefer the Cottonelle brand but we’ll also use Scott. For us, to be honest, it depends on what’s on sale. In addition to the roll in the bathroom, I try to keep at least two or three rolls handy in the upstairs hallway cabinet.
We plan to make at least two major shopping trips to one of our local Walmart stores to stock up necessities. And luckily for us, these products are all located near each other.
Cottonelle, Kleenex, Scott and Viva have your household needs covered this holiday season; you can find these brands at Walmart, a one-stop shop for all your holiday preparation and entertaining needs. And if you want to save even more, be sure to make use of the Ibotta app!
With the Ibotta app, get:
- $1 off Cottonelle 12-ct or larger
- $1 off Scott 12-ct or larger
- $1 off Viva 6-ct or larger
- Buy two products and get an extra dollar back
What are your holiday and winter must haves?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How to Handle Your Emotionally Charged Tween with Autism - August 21, 2019