As a parent of an autistic teenager, there are so many things that I want to share with you. There are so many topics that I want to touch on.
That's why I'm creating this Monthly Masterclass series.
Each month, we will have a new topic and each week will have a sub-topic. You will receive free printable resources, a printable workbook, and a Q&A session if you are able to attend the live class.
Not able to attend the live class? No worries! Your purchase ensures that you are also receiving the replay.
Founding Member Special!
When you register now, and join me as a founding member, you can save half-off for the month! So instead of paying $50, you will only pay $25!
Use coupon code: FOUNDER50
Or, if you want to go big and really save-- you can register for all three months and only pay $45! That is a huge savings but it will only be around until the end of October. Even if you can't attend a live session, you are still getting the session materials AND access to the replay.
October Topic: Meltdowns
- Week I: Identifying Triggers
- Week 2: Handling Public Meltdowns
- Week 3: School-Parent Communication
- Week 4: Creating Meltdown Strategies
November Topic: Routines
- Week 1: Creating a Visual Schedule
- Week 2: Morning, Afterschool, and Evening Routines
- Week 3: School Day vs. Weekend Routines
- Week 4: Handling School Breaks + Vacations
December Topic: Support
- Week 1: Building a Support Network
- Week 2: Understanding Respite Care or Finding a Babysitter
- Week 3: Finding Time for Yourself
- Week 4: Handling Friends and Family
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How to Handle Your Emotionally Charged Tween with Autism - August 21, 2019