I am opening up for guest posts here on Just Another Mom but before we get to that, let’s go over a few things:
- Content must be original and not previously published. Submitting previously published content could result in Google penalties for both of us and that’s really not something I’d like to deal with.
- You may not link to brands in your post.
- You may use up to three affiliate links.
- This is for individuals only. If you are a brand or individual representing a brand, please contact me regarding my sponsored post policy.
- You may include two links to your own blog, in addition to a link in the author bio. Your author bio will also include links to your social media profiles.
- I will promote your post on my own social media accounts but you are also encouraged to promote them on yours.
Now, let’s talk about post requirements and then we’ll talk about the type of guest posts that Just Another Mom is looking for.
- Post must be a minimum of 300 words in length with a maximum of 800 words
- You must include two images. One vertical (for Pinterest) and one horizontal (for Facebook). Both images must be branded with Your Blog Name for Just Another Mom. If you are using stock images, please also include any required attribution.
- It is expected that you will proofread your post for correct grammar and spelling.
Types of Posts that Just Another Mom is accepting:
- Special Needs (especially autism or sensory)
- Going Green and Natural Living
- Easy crafts
- Activities for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- Frugal family fun ideas
- Family friendly recipes
My audience across social media especially loves parenting and almost anything food related.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please contact me: justanothermom.netATgmail.com with the subject: Guest Posting. We’ll talk about the opportunity and then go from there.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How to Handle Your Emotionally Charged Tween with Autism - August 21, 2019