This post was created in partnership with MomBuzzMedia and Staples. All opinions are mine alone.
While we are still, patiently, waiting for Sweet B’s school supply shopping list, we were able to get a slight headstart on supplies- both for home and for school. Once we do get her list of supplies from her classroom, we’re going to head over to Staples as they have been our back to school destination for many years when it comes to stocking up on supplies. And I’ll admit, I’m a bit of an office supply junkie so it’s just as much for Sweet B as it is for me.
Whether it’s supplies for home, homeschooling with Squeaker, or supplies for Sweet B- Staples is our one stop shopping destination.
Want to know what’s hot this year?
Designed by Students
From homework and lunch to lockers and backpacks, the Staples® Designed by Students Collection includes tools designed by students that help to address common classroom needs. Available in a variety of color combinations, products include The Big Pen ($8.99), a writing instrument and pencil case all-in-one, the Big Props Pencil Case ($7.99) that doubles as a tablet stand and the Super Folder ($12.99) that includes storage areas, a zipper pouch, clear pockets for class schedules, a pencil sharpener, sticky notes and a writing pad, among other products in the collection.
This back-to-school season, Staples and Me to We, a social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world, are making socially conscious shopping easy with a new line of eco-friendly school supplies. Each product provides a life-changing impact in a developing community where Me to We’s partner, Free the Children, works. The exclusive Me to We Collection includes notebooks, composition books, binders, portfolios, backpacks, pencil pouches, and more that will help make a difference. ($1.99 – $29.99).
So why do we shop at Staples for our back to school needs?
Staples makes 110% ready for school happen with the lowest price guarantee including:
- The Staples Back to School 110% Lowest Price Guarantee gives shoppers the lowest prices on their back-to-school shopping. Staples matches any competitors’ prices, plus gives customers an additional 10 percent of the difference between the Staples price and the competitor price at time of purchase.
- Back by popular demand, the Staples Less List offers the lowest prices on key back-to-school essential products that are low priced all season long such as: 1-subject notebook (25¢), 2-pocket folders (15¢), index cards (48¢), composition books (50¢) and 24-pack Crayola crayons (50¢) and more.
- Throughout the season, Staples will offer Extreme Deals in its weekly circular and online at www.staples.com/weeklyad.
- With Staples Rewards or Teacher Rewards, members earn up to 5% back in Rewards and receive free shipping on Staples.com orders. Teacher Rewards members receive an additional five percent back in Rewards on teaching and art supplies, plus special savings events just for teachers in August.
And now for a fun giveaway!
With that being said, it is time to bring on the giveaway! Mom Buzz Media bloggers have partnered with Staples to bring you this $300 gift card Multi-Winner giveaway! 5 lucky readers will each get a gift card from Staples! One will get a $100 gift card and the other 4 will get $50 gift cards!
Disclaimer: This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media. I received promotional items to assist with my post and promotions. This giveaway is in no way associated with any social media website and is Facebook compliant. 5 winners will be chosen at random and emailed. These winners will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will have to be chosen. US Residents only please. Ends 11:59 CST on 8/27.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- How to Customize and Use Your Wooden Tree Advent Calendar - November 14, 2019