the abcs of basic advocacy replay
Where do you even start with advocacy?
If you are drowning in a sea of information...
Overwhelmed with all of the special education language...
Can't tell an IEP from ICC or IEE...
Not to mention that you're still processing your child's diagnosis...
and now you need an iep meeting?
This world of special needs parenting only seems to get more complicated...
Not only are you processing your child's diagnosis, but now?
They expect for you to sit through an IEP meeting and actually understand what's going on.
It's a lot to ask for.
So what can we as parents really do?
How are we expected to process all of the things and prepare ourselves for this IEP stuff?
you become an advocate
Yes. I said YOU- and by you, I mean you that's reading this page. By you, I mean the person that's reflected back when you look into a mirror.
But why you?
Because my friend, YOU are one of the MOST qualified people to speak about your child.
And if you don't speak up- who else will?
But how do you do this?
How do you become their voice?
the phd of extraordinary parenting
I can't wave a magic wand and turn you into an IEP expert overnight.
I can help take away some of the overwhelm.
I can help you take action.
I can walk you through my step-by-step framework for advocacy
With 60 lessons spread out over 6 modules, you will learn:
- How to Reconcile Your Emotions to the Diagnosis
- How to Prepare Yourself for Advocacy
- How to Embrace Your Role as an Advocate
- How to Advocate with Confidence
- How to Empower Your Child to Self-Advocate
- How to Create Impact and Make Changes
PhD of Extraordinary Parenting
- 6 Modules with 60 Lessons
- Email Support
- Lifetime access with ALL future updates
- Bonus #1: School Schedule Printable Pack ($10 Value)
- Bonus #2: Behavior Management (School Edition -- $15 value)
- Bonus #3: ESY Planning Workshop
- Bonus #4: Financial Planning for Parents
help yourself and help others
After you've completed this course, you will walk away with a sense of confidence and belief that yes- you can change things. That yes, you can make a difference. And that yes, you are the advocate that your child needs you to be.
Not only are you helping yourself? But you are now in a position to help those around you as well.
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- When to File Your Tax Return and Determining Your Filing Status in 2020 - January 2, 2020